Montessory preschool tool for fine motor skills, sorting, color and maths – Pick me up colorful beads
An excellent all-in-one Montessori preschool toy for teaching fine motor skills, early mathematics and sorting skills. Learn colors and practise size sorting. Use the chopsticks and spoon to practise tool manipulation and improve hand-eye coordination.
- Set of four different colored sets of 5 different-sized beads made of natural wood.
- Four bowls made of barley wheat.
- Set of ten cards with arabic numerals and mathematic operators
- Wooden spoon and a pair of chopsticks
- Plastic box for storage of all the items.
- Tool for teaching fine motor skills, early mathematics and sorting skills. Learn colors and practise size sorting.
- Use the chopsticks and spoon to practise tool manipulation and improve hand-eye coordination.
- As the item is handmade, do allow some variation in size and color.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee – If there are any manufacturing defects or the item is not what you expected, please contact us for an immediate replacement or refund 🙂
|Dimensions||17 × 13 × 7 cm|
> 3 years old
Arrives in 2-6 weeks
To be used with adult supervision.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.